Lion Brewery – Label Fun Stegmaier Gold Medal Beer

12 September 2009

LionStegGoldMedalLabelI know many of you are not only fans of the Lion Brewery beers, but also tremendously interested in the long and rich history of the Lion Brewery brands and beverages. In that light, I thought it would be fun to post up some of the historical, and not-so-historical labels and brands to come out of Lion Brewery. I welcome submissions of photos or stories and I’ll post them up for all to see. I’ll give whatever details I can on the time-frame/history of each label, but I’ll admit there are many I know very little about. Without further delay I begin the Lion Label series.

This one comes in from the 1950’s and it’s Stegmaier Gold Medal Beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

mybeerbuzz Traffic

  © Copyright 2009-2010 mybeerbuzz.com

Back to TOP